Hey ya'll 👋
My team here at Wild Alaskan Company - is hiring for Member Experience Specialists. We're digital fish mongers and help our members with their subscription for wild, sustainably-caught Alaskan seafood. Take a look at the role below and feel free to reach out with any questions.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
You are the face of Wild Alaskan when it comes to interacting with our members and potential members. The rest of the company relies on you to evangelize Wild Alaskan's mission of sustainability, traceability and familiarity to all those who interact with our team and experiences -- both in the kitchen and digitally. When something goes wrong with a delivery, you're the first responder. If someone just wants to chat about seafood and sustainability, you're there to hear them out. If a visitor isn't so sure about what we do or why we're worth it, you help them understand who we are and why we're different.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from members and potential members across multiple channels including live chat, email and social media
- Take advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate
- Collaborate with growth, product operations and communications teams by reporting on member behavior, bugs and generating content derived from anecdotes and analytics
- Maintain a high-satisfaction rate from members and keep our first response time below one minute on chat and one hour across all other channels, all while building member loyalty
- Help out members with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, problem resolution and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process
- Project a professional and consistent company image through chat, email and social media interactions
- Participate in daily member experience stand-up meetings to go over open conversations, learnings from yesterday and goals for the day
- Attend the weekly Member Experience meeting
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping people
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Familiar with the latest ecommerce trends and customer support software
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- A high attention to detail and appreciation for well-defined, organized business processes
Nice To Haves
- Previous employment at an ecommerce and/or food company
- Inbound sales experience
- Experience using Intercom
- Fluency in another language
About this Position: This is a remote based position available in the following states only: Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Colorado (CO), Florida (FL), Maine (ME), North Carolina (NC), New York (NY), Oregon (OR), Texas (TX), or Washington (WA). If you do not live in one of those states we cannot consider your application for this role.
To apply for this opportunity: Please send your résumé and a paragraph that describes what excites you about this position to email@example.com with "Your Name | MX Specialist at WA" written in the subject line.