Nouran Smogluk, Komoot’s Director of Customer Support wrote a guest post to Klaus' blog, explaining some tactics and how-tos on creating a top-class training programme for customer service teams.
Triin Ilves 14,535 Community @ Klaus
Do you have questions for Triin Ilves?
Log in to ask Triin Ilves questions publicly or anonymously.
- How do you keep track and classify negative feedback?
- How do you use the gathered data? (Coaching, product feedback, etc)
December will be busy for many Klausians, take a look at what we’re doing / where we’re going:
6 DEC 16pm CET - webinar “How to Leverage AI in Customer Service QA with Klaus?” with Mervi Sepp Rei, PhD (Data Science Lead at Klaus) and Chris Jewitt (Customer Success Manager at Klaus).
8 DEC 19pm CET - Klaus Supper Club in Berlin (1st one!). Invite only - let us know in the comments if you'd like to join.
15 DEC 18pm CET - Cocktails with Klaus in Amsterdam with Sales team. Let us know in the comments if you'd like to join.
Our Review Assignments feature now offers greater flexibility to automate and accommodate your QA needs. Provide your team with a consistent flow of insightful conversations to review.
In addition to a brushed-up look and feel (hello, dedicated setup page!), we’ve sharpened & enhanced the entire assignment setup flow, which now features:
- custom start time;
- selecting participants in a click;
- setting review goals by agents;
- more assignment conditions;
- enhanced overview panel;
- unified assignments view;
- reviewing one conversation at a time;
- new next and skip buttons.
Read more in the article HERE
Have you tried it out already? What do you think?
You've probably seen it on social media, but we're gathering answers for the upcoming 3rd edition of Customer Service Quality Benchmark Report.
This time, Aircall, Intercom, Support Driven and we are digging deeper than ever to give you a detailed report on CS benchmarks, insights, and trends.
Help us and fill out the survey here: https://www.klausapp.com/benchmark-survey-22/
Thank meow! 🐾
Support Driven Expo brings the support community together to share how Customer Service really gets done so we can learn from each other and move the industry forward.
Klaus managed to get 3 extra tickets (worth $650) to the conference and we will give these away to three lucky winners.
Read more about the Expo: https://www.klausapp.com/support-driven-expo-raffle/
Assembled and Klaus will host a joint online webinar together that focuses on how Wild Alaskan Company implemented WFM & QA to supercharge their support organization and elevate customer experiences, all while empowering their agents.
Join the webinar and find out:
- How to benefit from different types of quality assurance and include support agents to the process?
- How WFM platforms can enhance adherence in support teams?
- When should a company invest into QA / WFM tools? How to set these up?
- Which metrics and KPIs are right for your support teams?
- ..and more!
🙀 Can't make it? Don't worry - everyone who registers will get access to the webinar's replay.
Hola! The first course has been up for some time now. I checked the statistics and almost 100 of you have finished the course and earned their diploma.
But as we all know - a simple diploma does not do the work.
- Have you changed/improved your QA process with the tips that you got from the course?
- Has the course changed the way how you give/receive feedback?
- What are some things that we should focus on next?
🤓 🤩 🤓 ✅
Quality assurance program is a great way to improve efficiency, boost morale and foster professional growth in your customer service team.
However, in order to achieve this, you’ll need to be asking the right questions while conducting your conversation reviews. Questions that dive deeper into the different aspects of your support and give you the chance to:
- uncover trends and patterns,
- identify areas of improvement within your support,
- gain a more holistic picture of your support, which numbers alone can’t paint.
We listed most commonly asked questions that will help you get more out of conversation reviews. All questions are neatly listed under most used categories, such as tone/empathy, product knowledge, and more.
And as a bonus - read (or scroll) down and get a free checklist for you and the team 👉 https://www.klausapp.com/blog/customer-service-quality-assurance-questions-for/