Triin Ilves 13,070 Community @ Klaus
Do you have questions for Triin Ilves?
Log in to ask Triin Ilves questions publicly or anonymously.
Support Driven Expo brings the support community together to share how Customer Service really gets done so we can learn from each other and move the industry forward.
Klaus managed to get 3 extra tickets (worth $650) to the conference and we will give these away to three lucky winners.
Read more about the Expo: https://www.klausapp.com/support-driven-expo-raffle/
Assembled and Klaus will host a joint online webinar together that focuses on how Wild Alaskan Company implemented WFM & QA to supercharge their support organization and elevate customer experiences, all while empowering their agents.
Join the webinar and find out:
- How to benefit from different types of quality assurance and include support agents to the process?
- How WFM platforms can enhance adherence in support teams?
- When should a company invest into QA / WFM tools? How to set these up?
- Which metrics and KPIs are right for your support teams?
- ..and more!
🙀 Can't make it? Don't worry - everyone who registers will get access to the webinar's replay.
Hola! The first course has been up for some time now. I checked the statistics and almost 100 of you have finished the course and earned their diploma.
But as we all know - a simple diploma does not do the work.
- Have you changed/improved your QA process with the tips that you got from the course?
- Has the course changed the way how you give/receive feedback?
- What are some things that we should focus on next?
🤓 🤩 🤓 ✅
Quality assurance program is a great way to improve efficiency, boost morale and foster professional growth in your customer service team.
However, in order to achieve this, you’ll need to be asking the right questions while conducting your conversation reviews. Questions that dive deeper into the different aspects of your support and give you the chance to:
- uncover trends and patterns,
- identify areas of improvement within your support,
- gain a more holistic picture of your support, which numbers alone can’t paint.
We listed most commonly asked questions that will help you get more out of conversation reviews. All questions are neatly listed under most used categories, such as tone/empathy, product knowledge, and more.
And as a bonus - read (or scroll) down and get a free checklist for you and the team 👉 https://www.klausapp.com/blog/customer-service-quality-assurance-questions-for/
Friday funsies and a 🤏 throwback to the Support Driven Leadership Summit where Klaus the cat asked a bunch of support leaders questions, such as:
- What's your number one tip for providing quality customer support?
- Which fictional character would be the worst customer support agent?
- Which fictional character would be the best customer support agent?
- As a customer, how can you make a support agent's life easier?
And as a bonus: check out the aftermovie from Karaoke bash with Aircall 🎤🎉
📣 Startups, hear-hear! 📣
Klaus community of startups now get up to $10,000 in credits on Freshworks products!
Freshworks is part of many of our integrations. It includes a variety of different tools: from customer and employee engagement solutions to marketing automation and more.
Read more about it and test it out (or save it for later).
Spotted this via social media but worth sharing here since we have so many cool support leaders in the community: MyCustomer's CX Leader of the Year entry is open.
I started to nominate some of my favourite CX leaders but this seems to be a self-nomination type of thing.
So give yourself a pat on the shoulder and submit your application here: https://cxleaderoftheyear.awardsplatform.com/
PS: No affiliation with the company. However, they do publish great articles on CX.
The moment you've been waiting for...
The Klaus' Courses giveaway result. Thank you to everyone who shared their sertificate in social media!
Since we are fans of quality (and felt doing something extra), we are going Oprah with the giveaway and will actually send Klaus' Courses Swag Package to:
3. Pawel Wencel
4. Kenza R.
6. Anne Paolini
7. @Emma Uronen
8. Livia Piselli
9. @Suman Dhar
10. @Caro Murray
11. @jesse palsgraaf
Please share your contact details (name, delivery address, phone nr) to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do the rest.
Happy Wednesday! 🎉