Interesting and potentially divisive topic! Exams or internal certifications! We have looked at several different methods of ensuring equal knowledge standards within our support team and have settled on the idea of having an 'internal certification exam' that all team members need to pass. Thoughts? Anyone had any experience with this before?
Sam Forde 1,505 Merchant Success Manager @ Zapiet
My name is Sam! I'm originally from Wales in the UK but now live near Suttgart, Germany!
Do you have questions for Sam Forde?
Log in to ask Sam Forde questions publicly or anonymously.
We’re looking for a remarkable merchant success specialist to join our team! Founded in the UK in 2015 by Andrew Cargill, we are a remote team helping thousands of merchants worldwide to succeed. We let retailers offer exceptional flexibility and convenience to their customers through powerful and flexible tools for the Shopify platform.
Our apps are the best on the market thanks to our extensive experience in e-commerce and the close relationships we have with our growing number of clients. Our Store Pickup + Delivery app alone is used by over 8,00 stores in more than 150 countries, from pop-up stalls to Fortune 500 brands.
We offer first-class support that helps our clients successfully harness the potential of an online store integrated with their brick-and-mortar business. The insights we gain through working closely with stores feeds into product development and supports our expanding range of top quality pickup, delivery and shipping tools.
- You would describe yourself as a patient, empathetic and well-humoured individual
- You are flexible with your working hours with weekend availability
- You are independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long!
- Superb written and verbal English skills (with a professional yet fun demeanour).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You have experience in using Shopify
- We support applications in 3 languages and with more to come, a second language is a real plus!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer support requests via email, live chat, social media and telephone
- On-boarding and setting up new merchants in one on one video support sessions
- Maintaining help documentation and tutorials
- Tracking feature requests and support trends
Why work here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Awesome colleagues based all over the world
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
Who is Zapiet?
- Creators of a number of hugely popular e-commerce apps powering over 8000 merchants in 150+ different countries
- Self-funded, profitable company started in 2015
- We are a fully remote company, we have team members in 8 countries covering 22 hours of the day!
My name is Sam and I'm the Merchant Success Manger at Zapiet! We build Shopify apps that assist merchants with pickup and delivery functions! I manage a remote team of over 20 people in over 8 countries around the world! DM if you ever have any questions!