In order to maintain the highest quality discussion groups, all posters need to review and accept the following posting policy:
- Post clear, valuable, honest information.
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Make your post relevant to the Topic you are posting to.
- Be nice to others.
Community Conduct Guidelines
- Do not spam.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, or offensive.
- Do not post or link to content which is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not post or link to content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not post or link to content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Thank you for being a part of our community and working with us to maintain a pleasant space for all users. If you come across content or accounts that you believe may violate our Community Guidelines, please let us know so we can review and take appropriate action.